|Home||» Products||» Analog Input Output Modules||» 16-CH Analog Signal to RS485/232 Modbus Converters|
How to set Modbus RTU communication protocol:
Module default protocol is character communications protocol. If you need to set the module to Modbus RTU protocol, please follow these settings:
1. Put INIT switch to INIT position.
2. Connect the power cord and the communication interface cable.
3. Turn on the power, the module enters the default state automatically, address 00, baud rate 9600.
4. Wait 5s, module is initialization.
5. Send the command $00P1(cr), check the response, if is !00 (cr), set successfully.
6. Turn off the power, INIT switch to the
7. The module has been set to the Modbus RTU protocol mode successfully.
AD conversion rate: 80 SPS (factory default, the user can send commands to modify the conversion rate)
You can set the AD conversion rate 2.5 SPS, 5 SPS, 10 SPS, 20 SPS, 40 SPS, 80 SPS, 160 SPS, 320 SPS, 500 SPS, 1000 SPS command. (Channel conversion rate = AD conversion rate / Open numbers of channel)
NOTE: after Modify the conversion rate, need re-calibration module, otherwise the measurement data will be biased. You can also specify the conversion rate when ordering, we press the conversion rate you require recalibration in the factory.
Part No.:WJ29-A4-485 (means 16 channels 4-20mA input,ouput is RS485 interface)
Part No.:WJ29-U1-232 (means 16 channels 0-5V input,output is RS232 interface)
Part No.:WJ29-U2-485 (means 16 channels 0-10V input,output is RS485 interface)
Part No.:WJ29-U8-485(U8:0-12V) (means 16 channels 0-12V input,output is RS485 interface)Features: